THE ARMENIAN HIGHLAND
$125.00 – $200.00
Autographed Limited Collector’s Edition, 1 of 100 ($200)
This limited collector’s edition is one of only 100 copies. Each book is numbered (1/100) and is autographed by Matthew Karanian.
Non-Autographed Book, Not Limited Edition ($125)
This book is one of the regular press run of potentially unlimited copies. The book is not numbered and it is not autographed.
Most Orders Filled Within 24 Hours
This deluxe commemorative edition celebrates the centennial of the establishment of the First Armenian Republic of 1918 and the survival of the culture and heritage of Western Armenia, in the lands of the Armenian Highland.
THE ARMENIAN HIGHLAND shines a light on the monuments, churches, and culture of the Armenian nation and leads us on a journey of rediscovery.
- Deluxe Hard Cover (Cloth) Edition with Dust Jacket
- Smythe Hand-Sewn Binding
- Publisher: Stone Garden Press
- ISBN: 978-0-9762120-5-0
- 312 pages on archival paper
- 207 color photographs and maps
- 42 Antique and Never-Before Published Photos
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 8.0 x 1.0 x 11 inches
- List Price: $125.00